sabato 3 gennaio 2015

Christmas swap by Le minis di Cockerina

Hi friends! This is my award for taking part to the annual Christmas Swap by Le minis di Cockerina :)


It's already the second year I take part to this heartwarming swap :) I simply love it!
This is the beautiful present I received from Rosamaria :) I would like to have a place to put these beautiful minis in my dollhouse, but as it's still under construction they will have to wait :/


This, instead, is the present I made for Caterina. She has a mountain/Tirol style dollhouse, so I thought that her dollhouse family would need a pair of skiis ^_^ 


Ooops.... this little house too :)



Take a look at the whole post at Caterina's blog, to see all the pictures of this beautiful swap!

-------------------------------------

I also want to show you this beautiful picture we took yesterday in Merano (BZ - Italy) 
This is me (brunette ^_^) and Natalia (the blonde ^_^), a good friend of mine and very talented artist! I like the vintage look of this picture <3 

Thank you Nat for the great day! 


Happy New Year again friends!



2 commenti:

  1. Bella la tua foto. Pensavo davvero che fosse scattata anni fa, che fosse una vecchia foto di famiglia. Mi piace molto quello che hai fatto per Caterina.

    RispondiElimina